Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Public Blog

Hello all!

Being Catholic and also a person with a Master's degree in Social Work, (because of title protection laws, I cannot yet call myself a "Social Worker"), I have lots of thoughts about politics and religion.  But these are not normally considered polite topics to be discussed around the dinner table.  And I already have way too many facebook "notes."  So I decided to start a public blog.  I will probably often weave tales of my own personal life throughout my thoughts, but this is intended to be for public consumption so I won't ever go too personal, most likely.

Please realize that I do not consider myself any kind of authority, final or otherwise, on anything except my own self and life, and that many of my thoughts and opinions are malleable and open to persuasion and suggestion.  So if you find something I say to be just dead wrong, you are welcome to say so.  Just please be kind...no personal attacks of myself or any commenters will be tolerated!

No comments:

Post a Comment